Mission 1 - Dishonored: 451 Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell (Dr. Galvani's house): 287 Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell (Overseer's building kennel door): 217 Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell (Overseer's base): 203 Mission 3 - House Of Pleasure (Slackjaw quest): 138, 656, 679, 696, or 879 Mission 3 - House Of Pleasure (Artist's house): 656 or 696 Mission 4 - The Royal Physician (top floor of building): 437 or 473 Mission 4 - The Royal Physician (behind painting): 294 Mission 6 - Return To The Tower (Lord Regent's quarters): 935 Mission 7 - Flooded District (after diving in water to enter building): 428, 525, 528, or 628 Mission 7 - Flooded District (Old Port District Sewer): 428, 525, 528, or 628Just a heads up for what ever reason on mission 3 in the artist's house that safe can actually have a few different safe combinations, so 879 doesn't always work.
Search the indicated locations to find all hidden Bone Charms. Don't forget to use the Heart to help you locate collectibles.
High Overseer Campbell
1. At the beginning of the mission, take out the Heart, and look to the right to see a Bone Charm on the tower on the water. Quickly swim over to the rubble platform across the water. Then, squeeze through the narrow path ahead, and use the chain nearby to climb up. The Bone Charm is on the top, near a dead body.
2. After crossing the large gate, turn right, and continue down the street. Keep going down the street until you find two thugs harassing a man. Neutralize the guards, then smash the boards to enter the harassed man's home. Talk to the man, then go upstairs to find a Bone Charm on the table.
3. Go to the Distillery, and neutralize the guards while continuing to move through the area until you reach a room above the elixir still, which has a painted skull on it. In the back corner of the room is a tall object. Use Blink to get on top of it. Then, navigate the rafters, and cross the barrel storage to find the Bone Charm.
4. There is a Bone Charm in the workshop in the backyard of the Overseer's mansion, which you can reach either through the exit door or streets. In the backyard, you must break into the workshop to find the valve and attach it to the door to get inside and find the Bone Charm. Alternately, climb to the top of the workshop, and break the wooden boards to get inside.
5. There is also a Bone Charm in the backyard of the Overseer's mansion. Find the location using the Heart, then climb the building's vents to reach a high window. Be careful, as there is a tripwire protecting the window. Climb down to the first floor using the chains, while avoiding the rats that will attack if you do not stay out of their reach. The Bone Charm is in a vice on a worktable. Interact with it to get the Bone Charm out of the vice's grip.
House Of Pleasure
6. Travel to Bottle Road, and use Blink to access the interior. Use the Heart to see the Bone Charm in the building with deadly assassins.
7. There is a Bone Charm that is easy to find in the Underground with Granny Rags.
8. On the third floor of the Golden Cat is a framed Bone Charm hanging from the wall.
9. There is a Bone Charm in Captain's Chair Hotel. To get inside, you must complete side-quests for Slackjaw in the Distillery.
10. In the Distillery is a metal locked gate. The key to the gate can be obtained by going through the valve-controlled door deeper inside the Distillery.
The Royal Physician
11. There is a Bone Charm down the street from the starting area. Look for an alley on the right side of the main path, behind an apartment balcony entrance. Go behind the building, and climb up to the roof using the chain. Continue north to find a bridge that can be lowered. Lower the bridge, then use Blink to get into the spooky apartment that contains the Bone Charm.
12. In the Midrow Substation area, past the flywheel and controls, but before reaching the North End, you can see an abandoned building on the left side. Enter the abandoned building, then go to the basement to find the Bone Charm.
13. Outside Sokolov's home, is an abandoned apartment with a secret entrance. Use the water tap three times, located just to the left as you enter the North End area. The Bone Charm is inside the apartment.
14. If your Chaos Level is low, you can speak with Cecilia in the pub, and she will talk to you about an empty apartment. Check Cecilia's bed to find a key to the apartment. The Bone Charm can easily be found inside the apartment.
Lady Boyle's Last Party
15. Near Lady Boyle's mansion is a spooky apartment building. Go behind the building, and use Blink to get inside. Go to the upper floor to find a Bone Charm.
16. Across the canal from Lady Boyle's mansion is an apartment building at the corner street where Tallboys patrol the area. Get inside, and go to the third floor to find a Bone Charm, runes, and more.
Return To The Tower
17. This is a difficult to find Bone Charm located on the outer edges of Dunwall Tower's second floor. Blink upward from the water, and look for an interior area on the second floor of the tower, before reaching the roof, to find it.
18. There is also a Bone Charm inside a secret room on the top floor of Dunwall Tower's interior, before reaching the roof. In the corner across from the room with the Reagent's Chamber Key, and down the hall from the General's Office, is a corner containing a sconce you can interact with. Interact with it to reveal a secret room containing the Bone Charm.
The Flooded District
19. Use Blink across the rooftops in Rudshore Waterfront to enter a building from the top. Use the Heart to locate the Bone Charm, but be careful of the Weepers inside.
20. On the second floor of the Refinery, you will find a ruined metal walkway. Drop below the walkway to find a Bone Charm underneath.
21. There is a Bone Charm in Daud's pocket. You must pickpocket him inside his hideout to get it.
22. In Central Rudshore, follow the channel to a large metal gate at the very end. In the corner is a Bone Charm next to a corpse.
23. Go in the Gateword Tunnel, then immediately turn right, and look in the dead end channel to find a Bone Charm sitting on top of a rock.
24. While crossing through the Old Port District Outskirts, on your way to the sewers, look for a building that is down a right turn, and on the left side; look for an open door. Go inside and upstairs to find the Bone Charm.
25. Near the end of the sewers is a cave. Enter the cave, and look for a grating that is hiding a couple of elixirs and a Bone Charm.
26. If you have unlocked it, there is a Bone Charm near the entrance using Granny Rags' special route into the sewers. If the route is not open, you can backtrack to the area once you have entered the main sewer corridor.