After your restore law in Primm (either with NCR or With the sheriff) go back to the casino and talk to the raiders who show up (however you please). Then leave Primm and return 3 in-game days later and buy chips and the cash them in. You get the caps and keep the chips and you can trade in the chips however much you want.
Unlimited Caps In Lonesome Road
There are many commissaries in lonesome road, they recycle themselves when they get below 100 caps, back to a full bank of 6,000. You can sell everything you want until you empty it, then close, reopen, repeat until you have a million plus caps like I did. They look good next to the 37 gold bars.
If you go to the strip and go into Tops you can or even in freeside you can gamble in blackjack. Buy 200 chips and go to a table. Save. Then while you are playing bet max. And every time you win stop playing and save again. Every time you lose all you have to do is load. But make sure you save before you play.
.357 Magnum Revolver - Lucky In Primm, in the floor safe inside the cashier's
area of the Vikki and Vance Casino.
.44 Magnum Revolver - Mysterious Magnum Owned by the Lonesome Drifter,
by the Sunset Sasparilla Billboard, close to El Dorado Dry Lake.
9 Iron - Nephi's Golf Driver Carried by a Fiend named Driver Nephi, in his
9mm Pistol - Maria On Benny, when you kill him.
9mm Submachine Gun - Vance's Submachine Gun In Win's Hideout, inside the
Alien Blaster At the Hovering Anomaly.
BB Gun - Abilene Kid LE BB Gun Inside the Fiend's Shack, lying on a shelf.
Bladed Gauntlet - Cram Opener In Camp McCarran, owned by Little
Boxing Gloves - Golden Gloves Inside Lucky 38 Casino, on the upper bar of the
Bumper Sword - Blade Of The East In Legate's Camp, carried by Legate
Cleaver - Chopper On the stove of Wolfhorn Ranch.
Combat Knife - Chance�s Knife In Chance's Grave.
Cowboy Repeater - La Longue Carabine In Camp McCarran, carried by Corporal
Displacer Glove - Pushy Inside the Ruby Hill Mine, on the body of a Jackal Gang
DogTag Fist - Recompense Of The Fallen In Aurelius' desk, on the upper floor of
the main building in Cottonwood Cove.
Euclid's C-Finder On the Freeside Streets, carried by Max, in and around Nick
Fat Man In Quarry Junction, near the skeleton by the southern silt pool. It is
also occasionally found on prospector corpses.
Fire Axe - Knock Knock In the Camp Searchlight Fire Station, in the
Frag Grenade - Holy Frag Grenade In Camp Searchlight, in the basement of the
eastern church. Wild Wasteland must be taken.
Gauss Rifle - YCS/186 At the Mercenary Camp; Wild Wasteland trait must not
Grenade Machine-gun - Mercy On the floor of Dead Wind Cavern, near a dead
Grenade Rifle - Thump-Thump At the Nellis Array, lying on the floor near the Ant
Hunting Shotgun - Dinner Bell At the Old Nuclear Test Site, inside the
Laser Pistol - Pew Pew After completing "The Legend Of The Star" quest, it will
be on the body of Allen Marks.
Laser Rifle - AER14 Prototype Inside the Vault 22 Common Area, on the blocked
stairwell only accessible from the Food Production level.
Lead Pipe - The Humble Cudgel Inside the Sealed Sewers, near the
Machete - Liberator In Nelson, carried by Dead Sea.
Minigun - CZ57 Avenger In the Devil's Throat, inside, at the back of the
container trailer, by the dead body.
Missile Launcher - Annabelle In Black Rock Mountain, carried by the Nightkin
Sniper on Black Rock Summit.
Marksman Carbine - All-American In the Armory Cache, Vault 34, on the floor,
on an upturned table.
Oh, Baby! In the deepest part of Charleston Cave, near a Chewed Stealth
Plasma Rifle - Q-35 Matter Modulator In the locked shipping room of
REPCONN HQ, in a pod casement.
Pulse Gun In the Armory Cache, Vault 34.
Sawed-Off Shotgun - Big Boomer In Gibson Scrap Yard, carried by Old Lady
Sniper Rifle - Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle In the footlocker of the Sniper's Nest,
overlooking the Cottonwood Cove.
Spiked Knuckles - Love and Hate In Bonnie Springs, on the Viper Gang
Straight Razor - Figaro In the back of King's School of Impersonation, owned
Tesla Cannon - Tesla-Beaton Prototype On the ground near the crashed
That Gun In Novac, on a shelf in the locked storage room inside the Dino Bite
This Machine At the end of the "Dealing With Contreras" quest, it will be a
reward from Contreras for not turning him in.
Varmint Rifle - Ratslayer Inside the Broc Flower Cave, propped up against the
Zap Glove - Paladin Toaster In Black Rock Cave, near the body of the dead
Ways to get Into the Strip
Once in freeside, go talk to the woman in the atomic wrangler, if shes not there wait a couple hours. Ask for work, also have the "Lady Killer" perk. She will say she needs debt collected, all of them are in freeside. The lady killer perk is when you talk to Lady Jane, you can persuade her to fork over the caps, plus she gives you a caravan location, I think there is 7000 or so caps inside. Kill everyone at freeside except: The Kings, The Silver Rush people, And Mr. House's Securitrons. Someone has a C4 charge sell it for 548 caps, take a job at the silver rush guarding the door, you will earn 200 caps, the next job there is also 200 caps. OR if you have awesome weapons, or a death wish kill the Securitron greeter take the key, RUN, or you will DIE. If you want to kill them all visit nellis air force base, kill raquell take the grenade launcher, really fast one, not the ordinary grenade launcher! These ways only take a few minutes! OR do a 100 jobs for the king and he'll get you a passport and you can use Rex, his dog.
Easiest Way For Unlimited XP
Go to Vault 11 find the overseer's password for his/ her terminal fight all the robots in the basement and find another terminal in a small room and click on the last entry on the terminal as much as you need to get to level 30 (probably 5 seconds).
Free Plasma Weapons
Go to New Vegas, then go to the Silver Rush (there is a big sign that says "Silver Rush") There is a bathroom in the back of the shop. Go through the unlocked door and then go and get a gun off of the table. Take it to the bathroom and then put it in your inventory. You will not get caught and you can get all the guns you want.
If loads of deathclaws are chasing you run into water deathclaws are afraid of water and won't follow.
Truly Unlimited Experience
I have uncovered the ultimate tip in fallout, new vegas. Down in the south east corner of your map, (Accessed by pip boy) there is a village called cottonwood cove. In cottonwood cove there is a building with a fence on one side of it. (Possibly containing slaves if not yet freed. ) go around to the side opposite if the cage to the side that has stairs leading up the side. Inside you will find a man by the name of Aurelius of Pheonix. Talk to him. He is offering to reward you for each NCR trooper you slay. You must bring back dog tags as proof. Anyway. You have the option to barter instead for weapons supplies. Do this. (Barter of 35+ required. ) after selecting this don't exit conversation. Keep selecting this. Each time you select this conversation action, you will receive 69XP. Rapidly press X to keep selecting this for infinite XP. (Note: once you exit this conversation, it is no longer accessible) you can gain more than one level at a time. I have already went up 10 levels, now level 41. Good luck gamers.
(Must have barter or speech at 25) Do not leave Goodsprings. After you get finished doing the quest with Sunny Smile follow Joe Cobb and help him take over Goodsprings. Kill Ringo and report back to Joe Cobb and tell him you killed Ringo and he should say you need supplies from town. Kill Joe and the powder gangers and goto talk to Chet. Tell him the Powder Gangers need supplies and use your barter or speech to get the supplies, leather armor, 30 9 mm rounds, and 25 xp. Every perk that is unlockable in level four and up you get to keep when you leave Goodsprings and pick other perks when it takes you back down to level one to level you up.
Goto Vault 11 (northwest of Boulder City) and find the overseers password. Go through the Reactor level to find the password in the Atrium (on the podium: hologram) goto the overseers office and go down to the sacrificial chamber. Watch the movie and kill the robots the goto the computer and click the third option FIRST and continue to click it until desired level. (Note: usable once if you exit the computer or pick another option byebye glitch. ).
Hollow Rock Locations
1. Northern Passage On the eastern rock wall, near the grave and "The Sun Is
Killing Me" graffiti.
2. Ruby Hill Mine Part of the rock wall, just to the right of the door.
3. Charleston Cave Part of the rock wall, just to the right of the door, by the
4. Silver Peak Mine Part of the wall, just to the right of the shack through which
5. Vault 22 On the north bank, across from the "Keep Out" sign, by the
6. Jacobstown Just outside the perimeter, to the right of the main entrance,
where the Super Mutants stand guard.
7. Remnants Bunker About 10 feet north of the entrance, part of the rock
8. Chance's Map Adjacent to the dirt map, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti
9. Bloodborne Cave Just to the right of the cave entrance.
10. Cannibal Johnson's Cave Just to the right of the cave entrance.
11. Fisherman's Pride Shack By the campfire, north-west of the shack.
12. Camp Guardian Next to the Camp Guardian population sign, at the base of
the path up to Guardian Peak.
13. Follower's Outpost Built into the steps of the signal box structure.
14. Boulder Beach Campground By the side of the road, north-west of the
jetties, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
15. Cazador Nest Part of the rock wall, on the east side of the nest alcove,
facing back towards the alcove.
16. Tribal Village At the start of the Ravine Path, close to the corpses and
17. Makeshift Great Kahn Camp On the west side of camp, near the desert
18. Yangtze Memorial At the base of the south steps, with the peace symbol
19. Goodsprings Cave Just to the right of the cave entrance.
20. Primm Attached to a large rock, near the scattered chems and the rock
perimeter, above the concrete support wall.
21. Jack Rabbit Springs South of the pools of radiation, on the shore of the Dry
22. Morning Star Cavern By the entrance to the cavern, by the bones and the
23. Crescent Canyon West In the canyon, on the west exit slope, adjacent to
a rusting car husk.
24. Crescent Canyon East On the east exist slope, just after the rail
25. Vault 11 Just to the right of the entrance.
26. Black Rock Cave Just to the north of the fallen radar dish.
27. El Dorado Dry Lake West of the Savaged Brahmin, in the sands of the Dry
28. Hidden Valley West of the eastern bunker, with the "no missile" and heart
29. Powder Ganger Camp East Next to a Honey Mesquite Tree, around 20 to 30
feet south of the camp.
30. Primm Pass Close to the Brahmin bones, on the western end of the
31. Dead Wind Cavern On the south rock wall slope, around 20 to 30 feet
from the entrance.
32. Hidden Supply Cave To the left of the cave entrance, with the "no missile"
33. Walking Box Cavern Around 20 to 30 feet east of the cavern
34. Broc Flower Cave At the foot of the entrance slope, with "The Sun Is
Killing Me" graffiti.
35. Abandoned BoS Bunker With the small cluster of rocks and shale on the
slope leading up to the bunker grating.
36. Techatticup Mine To the right of the entrance, with the white blocks
37. Lucky Jim Mine Slightly beyond the shack, near the wooden cart.
38. Searchlight North Gold Mine On the flat rock bank to the south of the
39. Searchlight East Gold Mine Southeast of the entrance; climb on the pile of
rock and shale to reach it.
40. Cottonwood Cave On the road between the two sets of crucifixion poles,
with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
41. Bradley's Shack On the west side of the entrance, by the small valley
42. Fire Root Cavern At the foot of the entrance slope, on the left.
Snow Globe Locations
Goodsprings - Goodsprings Cemetery : Near the water tower is a patch of
upturned soil by a small, rectangular grave marker. The Snow Globe is sitting in front
of the marker.
Hoover Dam - Hoover Dam : Search the visitor center for a terminal near two
curved desks. The Snow Globe can be found on a desk here.
Nellis AFB - Nellis Air Force Base : Pete's makeshift museum holds this Snow
Globe. It's on a table in the corner under a mural.
Mormon Fort - Old Mormon Fort : Julie Farkas has an office inside a tower at the
fort. The Snow Globe is on top of a bookcase here.
Mt. Charleston Snow Globe - Jacobstown : In the lodge, search the entrance and
reception area. This Snow Globe is sitting on a curved desk by some terminals.
Test Site - Lucky 38 Casino : Head to the cocktail lounge and look for the cash
register. It's across from the entrance. The Snow Globe is behind the register.
The Strip - Vault 21 : After you access Sarah's locked bedroom, grab this Snow
Globe off of the table between the two beds.