Oyuu's Alternate Costume
Get a 100% scenario completion to unlock an alternate costume for Oyuu.
Successfully complete the game with the "Onimusha" rank to unlock a leather
Puzzle Illusion Dream Dimension
Successfully complete the game with all Paintings Of Beauties to unlock the
Puzzle Illusion Dream Dimension.
Successfully complete the Oni Organization mini-game to unlock issen mode. You
must hit with a One Flash attack in order to do damage to opponents.
Strongest Equipment Mode
Successfully complete the game on the hard difficulty setting. Then, start new
game to begin with the Blazing Fire Sword, 20,000 in money, 30 Intense Medicines,
10 Wood, all level 3 armors, infinite ammunition, and skill always full.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Scenario Route option, Man In Black
Suit mini-game, Oni Organization mini-game, and the Puzzle Illusion Dream
Successfully complete the game on the normal difficulty setting to unlock the
hard difficulty setting.
You can do a backflip with Kaede by pressing
R1+down at the same time. You can only do this
with Kaede because it doesn't work for Samanosuke.
The Matchlock Hint
For the matchlock the normal bullets are stronger
the the burst of bullets. You can tell by
shooting with each kind of bullets at a dark
armor,you will see that the normal bullets kill
it faster the the burst of bullets!
After losing the game 4 or 5 times a caption will
come on saying easy mode has now been unlocked.
When you go to the main menue and choose new game
you'll have a choice of either easy mode or
normal mode. Note: Once you turn off the
playstation 2 this option will be deleted.
You first have to beat the Oni Spirits minigame.
Select Ultimate Mode. When you have the orb of
the door you want to enter, you do not need to
level it up. Just equip the Bishamon Sword and
open the door.
The Second Gauntlet Enhancement!!
Once you collect 50,000 souls (The pink ones) go to a magic mirror and your
gauntlet will go to level 3. To check how many souls you've gathered, press
start look left and you should see the soul bar look under it it will
Get an "S" ranking on the ultimate mode.I would
go through the dark realm about 2 or 3 times
(depending on your time) to get the amount of
souls needed. When you start over Kaede's costume
will be available.
Wear The Panda Mask
While wearing the panda suit press L2 to put the panda mask on/off.
Enhance Your Gauntlet
To enhance your gauntlet, every 20,000 red souls you absorb will enhance your gauntlet when you go to a magic mirror and pick enhance.
Get New Outfits
After finishing the game, save and start a new game. Choose the "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option
1. In one of the small alcoves with brown doors near the Seiryu in the Under Temple area.
2. Just after the boss fight in the South area, break a couple of urns and search the floor under them to find the Flourite.
3. In the Keep, after running into Kaede with Yumemaru, you'll find the Flourite in a little cupboard over the treasure box near the stairs.
4. On the upstairs level of the Keep, through the room just past the red magic door on the catwalk. Step through the next room and find the Flourite under the stairs near the treasure box containing the arrows.
5. In the upper reaches of the Keep, you will find a Flourite across from volume two of the Seiryu right after the cut scene where Tokichiru takes off into the night.
6. In the Keep Underground, head down the second hall of glass-encased red samurai. In the left corner (near the last samurai), you'll discover the Flourite.
7. In the Keep Underground, find a Flourite inside the iron maiden in the same room where you get the blue key.
8. In the West Area, when playing as Kaede, find the secret room (use the gear to enter). In front of the Buddha statue here is a Flourite.
9. While playing as Kaede in the West Area, you will step into a burning room just past the gate that required the gold and silver plates. Through the door left of this entrance is a narrow staircase. Next to the staircase in a heap of barrels, you'll find the Flourite.
10. In the West area, you'll find a Flourite just outside the door after obtaining the Vision Staff with Samanosuke.
11. In the West area, find a Flourite on the hill with the sled just outside the castle.
12. In the West Area, you'll find a Flourite blinking in the path on your way to the room with the statue (where you got the matchlock).
13. In the East Area (with Samanosuke), atop the roof there is a bell. In the walkway around the bell is a Flourite.
14. While playing as Samanosuke, collect the Flourite on the pier just past the magic mirror room in the East Area.
15. In the East Area, just when you begin playing as Kaede, you will enter a shrine just past the locked door you pick. A Flourite is on the floor just to the right of the door.
16. While playing as Kaede in the East Area, climb a ladder in the bridge house magic mirror room. Destroy the crates here to find another Flourite.
17. In the East Area, while playing as Kaede, you can find another Flourite atop a chest in the room where you get the final book of the Suzaku.
18. Sixth level of the Dark Realm.
19. Eleventh level of the Dark Realm.
20. Seventeenth level of the Dark Realm.
Oni Spirits Mini-game
Collect all 20 Flourites (blue rocks) in the game. Complete and save the game. A new speed trail mini-game will be unlocked.
In the Demon Realm (just after you destroy the Ultimate Creation) is a save mirror and three doors. Go to the door that resembles an iron gate. It will not open at first. Use the Bishimon O flute on it and enter. Go to the Bishimon Sword jutting out of the Skull Demon wall object and take it. It is more powerful than all three of your weapons put together, and it has speed. The sword also has an unlimited supply of magic.
Bishamon O Flute
There are two places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet, stares at you and ignores you. Later in the game, after you use the Evil Plate and open the door, he will talk to you. The man will now take you (whenever desired), to the Dark Realm. In the Dark Realm, killing monsters until two portals open; one to go up and one to go down. Keep going down to the last level (20th) while collecting all the items in route. There will be no monsters to kill on the last level. Open the box to get the Bishamon O flute. Keep the flute just before the last fight with the Demon King.
Speed Trail Mini-Game
Collect all 20 Fluorites (blue rocks) in the game. Complete and save the game. A new speed trail mini-game will be unlocked.
Onimusha 2 FMV Sequence
Successfully complete the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Special Report" option will be available. This allows a small sequence from the game's sequel to be viewed.
Successfully complete the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option will be available. The special version will put Samanosuke in a Panda costume with a baby panda in a front pocket clapping his hands. The Panda suit will be shown in most short clips but not all FMV sequences.