Wii Sports Resort cheats & more for Wii (Wii)
Wii Sports Resort cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, hints, guides and more for Wii (Wii). CheatCodes.com has all you need to win every game you play!
Use the above links or scroll down see all to the Wii cheats we have available for Wii Sports Resort.
If you play the island flyover and fly really close over the HILLSIDE CABINS location you will hear the starting of the Super Mario Bros. Game and you will also hear the sound it makes when Mario dies!
Te Secret Strike
In Bowling, during a 100-Pin Game, move your character all the way to the left or right. By using left or right on the d-pad), and roll a ball all the way down the gutter guard without it falling off. If it works, there will be a muted explosion sound, and all the pins will miraculously fall over. After completing the match you get the Secret Strike stamp.
Island Flyover Help
If you are having trouble finding the last of the information bubbles on the Island Flyover part of the game, then find your island guide, Vincezo. Follow him, and he MIGHT help. I followed him when I was almost done and I finally found the last one hiding behind a rock. Awkward, isn't it?.
Swordplay Duel : Secret Round
In swordplay duel (on 2 player) do nothing for all three rounds. Then it will say final round. Then the blue section will rise. It will be easier to hit the other player of.
Final FINAL! Round.
In a Duel, If you win once and the other person won once and there is a tie, the more than half of the stage will collapse and two or one hit will make the other player fall.
No Aming Hole ( Archery )
When your at the warning screen, press and hold 2. In regular archery you get an aiming hole but with this cheat you don't.
Swordplay At Sunset
Go to duel and then when the when your at the warning screen press and hold 2 until your are about to battle.
Secret Targets In Archery
You have to be very precise when aiming. In every stage and level there are secret targets. Some are hidden quite well and some are out in the open. When you start the stages, look to your far left, near left, far right, and near right and you will find different secret targets in each stage. For example, in the Beginner level: Stage 1 has an orange near the waterfall. Stage 2 has a watermelon. Stage 3 has a cantaloupe. Stage 4 has a cake.
One-hit Wonder Stamp In Swordfighting
In a swordfighting duel, I looked at the stamps. One I saw was the one-hit wonder stamp. At first, I had no idea how that was possible, but then I got a good idea. The idea was, Block. Just block, since they back up when you do. Then, when they are just about at the edge, hit when they are off guard. They will fly off and you will get the stamp. Careful not to take too long, otherwise the time will run out and you will tie.
Superman Slam Dunk
In pickup games in basketball, you probably know there is a slam dunk. Well, I found out you can slam dunk from about 15 feet away! To do this, there has to be no one in front of you, usually when defenders fall, and you have to be just inside the dark blue rectangle. When you press [b], your Mii will fly into the air and slam it in. However, when your that far away, timing is important, so don't let slam it until your Mii is just about starting to fall. If you find yourself missing or not going into a slam dunk, there is either a person in front of you, or you are slamming too early.
When playing basketball, (which I think is the best sport on this game)here are a few things to help. *3-point contest- Remember to actually use a basketball motion. The Wii Motion Plus makes it incredibly accurate of your motions. If you find yourself throwing the ball 100 mph at the hoop, you probably aren't using the right motion. If you swear you are doing the motion perfectly and you keep on missing, then the remote probably needs to be calibrated.
*Pickup Game- Now this is the actual fun game. Offence: Act as though you're dribbling the Wii Remote, and pass using either (A) or + (arrow pad) You can continue passing to other people for a maximum of 20 seconds, then press [B] to get ready to shoot. While holding [B], you have five seconds to shoot. Raise the Wii Remote to jump, then let 'er rip. Your accuracy seems to have almost no effect in this game, so you can also slam dunk. To slam dunk, get very close to the hoop, press[B], then jump. You will be able to tell if you are slam dunking or not. Slam dunks are all about timing; and are very possible to miss, so go at the right time. Trick:When you press [b], your opponent will usually jump to try to block it. Wait until they hit the ground, then shoot.
Defense: This is much simpler than offense. When they pass it, your player will automatically follow them, but you have to block. To knock the ball out of opponents hands, use a swinging motion (Careful, if you swing too much you will fall. ) Also, if you think you have a chance, try to catch it when they pass it to other people. Use the same swinging motion to do that. When they go for a shot, don't press any buttons and quickly raise up the Wii Remote. Your person will jump up, but the opponent can pull the same trick as you, so time correctly.
*Also, listen closely for a high pitched voice that says "Vampire! " They say about every 10 seconds and are in both 3-point contest and pickup game.
When your at the warning screen press and hold 2. In regular golf there is a menu that shows wind etc. With this cheat there isn't.
Play Opening Sequence ( Skydiving )
When your at the warning screen, press and hold 2. This will let you play the opening sequence.
Reposition The Table Tennis Paddle
While you're playing Table Tennis, if you have trouble keeping the paddle in front of you, press the down directional button and it will reposition your paddle.
The Shoe Paddle...
In ping pong matches, there are strange people who use shoes instead of paddles. Most often the two I come by are Ian and Chica. Ian is about level 250, and Chica is about 850. If you want to be sure you come by these people, progress slowly, just barely beating other people.
Speed Slice Angle Help
You can do this at anytime during speed slice. If your having trouble seeing the angle of the cut, pause the game (+) right when the item is dropped on screen, if you do it at the right time you can either get it while its in the air and get a stamp, or right when it hits the ground. But be careful, if you try to slice it to soon after un- pausing, it wont work. TIMING IS EVERYTHING.
Easy Accuracy In Archery
Getting easy accuracy is easy as it sounds. Go into archery under any level point your wii remote down. Press A and the bow should be up when your remote is down. Now you can get a bulls-eye much easier.
Perfect Guide To The Pick Up Game Section
First of all, when you shoot, flick the wii remote slightly (vibrate it). Next, when shooting starts to get harder because people are starting to block harder, raise the wii remote SLOWLY upwards so they will think you are about to shoot (it works! ) and when they jump, as they're coming down, make your jump shot with the info I used previously in this hint. But when it gets harder, and they start to block more timing, shoot faster, but flick the wii remote slightly! And then, it will be perfect offense. Now for defense, when they're making they're way to the goal, wait for the ball to get closer towards you and take it! Now for blocking, they will raise the ball up to fake you out, but wait for them to jump! Don't fall for it! When it gets harder, they will shoot faster so stay on your toes, literally!
On the Expert level in Wakeboarding, you'll notice that when you start the orange buoy is on the right and the green one is on the left. As you play, every time you see a green buoy, go right. And once you see the orange one, go left. I figured this out when I was playing the game one day. I got a new highscore out of it!
When you are playing the island flyover game you have to collect information bubbles. Some are out in the open and some are hidden very well. To help you find them press the 1 button and you will send off a flare. Look around and you should see another plane send off one too! That is miguel the island guide he will fly you around the island to every point. Make sure you keep up with him. If you lose him just push 1 again.
Pull Stunts When Wakeboarding
To pull stunts while Wakeboarding, shake the Wiimote. You will pull different stunts depending how fast you're going, easily getting you the "Bag of Tricks" stamp, and will raise your score, somewhat easily getting you the "Big Air" stamp!
Easy In Your Face Table Tennis Sticker
To easily get the "In Your Face" sticker while playing Table Tennis, hit a flaming ball! (The ball with red smoke trailing it) You can hit the ball and it will go super fast when your opponent almost has to dive to get the ball. Works best with the first guy you VS. (NOTE: when they almost have to dive, yellow marks will appear over their head, and BE CAREFUL! It won't smack them in the face all the time, and they can hit a flaming ball at you too! ).
Go to the table tennis mmatch. When you get to the warning page, press and hold 2. When you get to the game, release 2. The match will go to 11 instead of six!
Play Basketball At Night
At the character select screen hold 2 and press A to start the next screen during the warning menu release 2 and click A and your basket ball game should be at night.
Advanced Frisbee Golf
Hold 2 at the loading screen.
Swordplay / Unlockables
* Purple Sword : Hold 1 at loading screen (must have beaten the Swordplays Duel champion)
* Reverse Showdown stages : Complete Stages 1-10 on showdown
* 2nd Armor : Reach a rating of 1000 (PRO) in Duel Mode
* Samurai Armor : Beat the Champion in Duel Mode
Gutter Guard Genius Stamp In Bowling
To get the Gutter Guard Genius Stamp, just roll your ball so that it bounces off of the wall and get a strike. (*Note: This may require practice.)
After you defeat the champion, you can select different modes:
Advance Golf : Hold 2 at loading screen Advanced Archery : Press 2 at loading screen Play basketball at night : hold 2 on the loading screen play swordplay during the evening : hold 2 on the loading screen Shoe/Slipper Paddle : Press 1 at loading screen 11 point table tennis game : Press 2 at loading screen Advance Frisbee Golf : Hold 2 at loading screen
Hold Right : Gold Bowling Ball
Hold Down : Green Bowling Ball
Hold Left : Red Bowling Ball
Star bowling ball : Achieve Pro level in bowling
Island Flyover Features
Collect 10 points : Balloons appear across Wuhu Island
Collect 20 points : Evening mode for Island Flyover
Collect 30 points : Double Popper (plane shoots two balls instead of one)
Collect 40 points : Night mode for Island Flyover
Collect 50 points : Night-time Lighting
Collect 60 points : Two-seater Plane
Collect 70 points : New Whale Shark Design
Collect 80 points : New Starting Location
Ratings / Unlockables
Pro level : Get 1000 in any sport
Superstar : Get 2000 points in a sport
Stamps / Unlockables
* Quick Draw Finish throwing all 25 basketballs as fast as possible
* Ducks in a Row During Canoe pratice, return all of the ducklings to the mother, then complete the next canoe speed race.
* Last Mii Standing Defeat the champion in a duel
* Swordplay Duel Cliff-hanger The final battle ring appears if the two opponents are still locked in a draw after three rounds. It doesn't matter if you win or lose
* Straight to the Point Push your opponent out of the ring with a lunge in single-player mode
* Met Your Match Draw three rounds in a row to get to the final battle ring, then draw again for a completely even match in single-player mode.
* One-Hit Wonder Push your opponent out of the ring with only one strike in single-player mode.
* Speed Slice Slice and Dice Win the contest without missing a single object by slicing the wrong way or failing to slice within the time limit
* Slicing Machine Correctly slice at least one of each of the 18 types of objects in single-player mode
* Psychic Slice Cut an object correctly before it even hits the ground in single-player mode
* Double Time Slice the alarm clock when the two digits on the display are the same, such as 8.8, 7.7, or 6.6.
* A Cut Above Beat the Speed Slice champion
* Showdown Not a Scratch Clear any stage without taking a hit and losing a heart
* Sword Fighter Defeat all of your foes to clear the first 10 stages
* Perfect 10 Clear Stage 10 without taking a single hit and losing a heart
* Swordmaster Fight through the final Showdown stage
* Untouchable Fight through the final Showdown stage without taking a single hit and losing a heart
* Wakeboarding Huge Air Score 100 points on a single jump
* Bag of Tricks Land seven or more different kinds of jumps on a single run
* Smooth Landing Land 10 jumps in a row
* Master Carver Score 1,000 points or more on the Expert Level without hitting any obstacles
* The Long Way Home Land 50 jumps and wakeboard all the way around Wuhu island in Free-Cruising mode
* Frisbee Dog Good Dog Throw the Frisbee right into the center of the target area to make the dog jump up and grab it out of the air
* Balloon Animal During practice, pop all 9 balloons in ten throws or less
* A for Effort Score 10 points with each of your 10 throws to get this stamp
* Perfect Target Hit the center of the target area and score 100 points with all ten of your throws
* Golden Arm Score 100 points with every throw and pop every balloon
* Frisbee Golf Under Par Finish 3-, 9-, or 18-hole course under par
* Lucky Skip Get this stamp when a Frisbee bound for water hazard skips across the surface of the water and lands safely on the other side
* On a Roll To pull off a "roll-in," throw your Frisbee from outside the green, hit the ground, and roll it into the goal
* Hole in One Throw the Frisbee into the target area in just one throw
* Straight and Narrow Play an 18-hole round of Frisbee Golf without throwing any discs out of bounds or into a water hazard
* Archery Bull Stampede Hit the center of the target and get 10 points with all three arrows in one stage
* Sure Shot Hit the target with all 3 arrows in each of the 4 stages
* Century Shot Shoot 100 arrows into the target
* A Secret to Everybody Hit all the secret targets in every level
* Sharpshooter Score 10 points with every arrow in each of the 4 rounds
* Under Par Finish a round of Golf under par
* Island Hopper Visit any "!" point on Wedge Island.
* Pop Frenzy Pop 150 balloons in the course of one flight.
* Follow That Plane Follow Miguel's guide plane around the island for at least three minutes.
* Wuhu Tour Guide Collect all the "!" points in the daytime, evening, and night.
* Balloonatic Pop every white balloon at all times of day.
* High Five Catch and link up with 4 other Mii characters and make sure everyone's face is visible when the camera snaps.
* For the Birds Take a photo with a bird in it.
* Friends in High Places Catch at least 29 Mii characters during your dive, then join them for the final formation and have a picture taken.
* Camera Shy Apparently, if you don't manage to catch anybody on your dive, the photographer will come out from behind the camera for a special shot.
* 200-point Dive Get a score of 200 points or more.
* Last Gasp Finish a race when you're out of breath.
* First of Many Finish a race in 1st place for the first time to get this stamp.
* 1-Stage Master Finish all 1-stage races in first place.
* 3-Stage Master Finish all 3-stage races in first place.
* 6-Stage Master Finish all 6-stage race in first place.
* Gobble Gobble Bowl three strikes in a row to get a turkey.
* Split Spare Complete a spare after getting a split on your first throw.
* High Roller Get a score of 200 points or more to receive this stamp.
* Pin Dropper Score a strike or a spare on every frame
* Perfect Game Bowl 12 strikes in a row.
* Super Strike Knock all 100 down with one huge strike.
* Split Spare (100 Pin Bowling) Complete a spare after getting a split on your first throw.
* Off the Wall Hit the gutter guard once and then get a strike.
* Secret Strike Roll the bowling ball all the way across on the gutter guard
* Pin Dropper (100 Pin Bowling) Score a strike or a spare on every frame
* One for All Knock down at least one pin in every frame.
* Split Spare (Spin Control) Complete a spare after getting a split on your first throw.
* Head First Knock down the headpin in every game.
* English Major Score 170 points or more without hitting a single barrier.
* Pin Dropper (Spin Controll) Score a strike or a spare on every frame
* 50-Pointer (Return Challenge) Get a score of 50 points or more.
* 100-Pointer (Return Challenge) Get a score of 100 points or more.
* 200-Pointer (Return Challenge) Get a score of 200 points or more.
* Recycler Knock the can off the table with a ball 30 times in one game.
* Save Face Get a score of 100 points or more without the ball ever hitting the server's face.
* Ringmaster Go through every single bonus ring on one course.
* 5,000-pointer (Power Cruising) Get a cumulative score of 5,000 points or more overall.
* Power Cruiser Score 170 points atleast on all courses
* Power Jumper Go through all the bonus rings in the final course.
* Leisure Cruiser Find all the time balloons in one run in single-player Free-Cruising mode, then complete the Slalom Course afterwards to get the stamp.
* Triple Dip Score a goal from beyond the 3-point line (Pick up Game).
* Lights Out Drain five 3-point baskets in one game.
* Buzzer Beater Make a last-second shot with a "buzzer beater," a basket scored just before the buzzer signals the end of the game.
* Hoop Hero Take down the champions in a pickup game!
* Pure Shooter Sink all 25 balls in the basket with at least 15 seconds left on the clock.
* In Your Face For some reason, you get a stamp for hitting your opponent's face with the ball.
* Back From the Brink Successfully return a ball that hits the edge of the table.
* Epic Rally Keep up a rally (hitting the ball back and forth without stopping) for 30 hits.
* Perfectly Matched Draw with your opponent in single-player.
* Table Titan Beat the table-tennis champion in a match.
* Beginner License Get to 200 yards in beginner level.
* Intermediate License Get to 300 yards in Intermediate level.
* Expert License Get to 400 yards in Expert level.
* Cut the Red Tape Cut the red tape in all levels.
* Not The Face Stamp In Table Tennis, hit the opponent in the face with the ball
* Ducky Come Home Stamp In Canoeing, catch all ducklings and take them to their mother in practice
* Rim Rattler Stamp Score three slam dunks in one basketball pickup game
* Bonus Plumber Score every Bonus Ball worth 2 points in 3-point Contest
* Hot Streak Score 5 balls in a row in 3-point contest
We have no easter eggs for Wii Sports Resort yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no glitches for Wii Sports Resort yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no guides or FAQs for Wii Sports Resort yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.