Army of Two: The 40th Day cheats & more for Xbox 360 (X360)
Get the latest Army of Two: The 40th Day cheats, codes, unlockables, hints, Easter eggs, glitches, tips, tricks, hacks, downloads, achievements, guides, FAQs, walkthroughs, and more for Xbox 360 (X360). CheatCodes.com has all you need to win every game you play!
Use the above links or scroll down see all to the Xbox 360 cheats we have available for Army of Two: The 40th Day.
How To Take Down Major Bosses.
To take down major bosses in each level of the game, (Gatling, Heavy shotgun, Flamethrower, Etc. ), you have to put your partner in high aggro. Once your partner has their attention, thats your chance to sneak in behind them and shoot their weak points.
1. Heavy Shotgun-Shoot helmet off and get a headshot.
2. Gatling-Shoot the package on his back.
3. Flamethrower-Shoot the tank on his back.
4. Grenadier-shoot the packages on hid left, right, and backside.
If you sprint towards an enemy with your player if get a head on hit they will catapult away and be knocked out (make sure enemy is dead by pressing B on them).
How To Kill The Big Guys.
How to kill the big guys. Grenade Launcher guy, first you will see that you cannot shoot him with your bare gun, so you have to shoot the package of grenades and they will explode on contact. The same with the Flamethrower guy, you just have to shoot the gas tank on his back. The same is with the Mini-Gun guy, you have to shoot him o his ammo packs.
If you complete the campaign mode on casual difficulty, you can turn on the infinite ammo cheat code.
If you complete the campaign mode on casual difficulty, you can turn on Big Heads mode.
New Costumes Unlocks
If you beat the game on any difficulty you can unlock the following costumes:
We have no easter eggs for Army of Two: The 40th Day yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no glitches for Army of Two: The 40th Day yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no guides or FAQs for Army of Two: The 40th Day yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
* A Steep Descent (10) You need to complete Chapter 2 on Any Difficulty Level
* A Decent Animal (15) You need to complete Chapter 3 on Any Difficulty Level
* Emergency Room (20) You need to complete Chapter 4 on Any Difficulty Level
* Gone Shopping (25) You need to complete Chapter 5 on Any Difficulty Level
* Survivor? (30) You need to complete the Game on Any Difficulty Level
* Softcore (50) You need to complete Half the Game on Contractor Difficulty
* Hardcore (100) You need to complete the Game on Contractor Difficulty
* Meat Bag (15) You need to use 15 enemies as human shields
* Chaaaaarge! (15) You need to charge through 20 enemies
* The Beast (50) You need to kill 6,666 people in Campaign
* Grenadier (10) You need to kill 3 or more enemies with a single grenade
* Pistolier (20) You need to kill 150 enemies with a pistol
* Old Faithful (20) You need to kill 400 enemies with assault rifles, sub machinguns or shotguns
* One Shot, One Kill (20) You need to kill 100 enemies with a sniper rifle
* Quick Draw (15) You need to kill 25 enemies with a quick draw from mock surrender
* Open Hand Slap! (15) You need to kill 50 enemies with a melee or bayonet
* Unbreakable (25) You must survive an entire level in one session without being downed on normal difficulty or above
* Not So Bad After All (10) You need to tie up 15 enemy combatants instead of executing them
* Healer (10) You need to heal your partner 10 times
* Co-Op Sniper (10) You need to Co-Op Snipe 5 enemies
* Attention Grabber (10) You need to allow your partner to snipe 5 guys while in Mock Surrender
* In Synch (10) You need to kill two enemies with simultaneous Quick Draws while in Co-op Mock Surrender
* Pumpkin Patch (10) You need to shoot 2 enemies in the head with a single bullet
* Total FistBump Destruction (10) You need to finish the game as best friends
* Total Fistbump Deflation (10) You need to finish the game in a fractured friendship
* The Truth Is Right Here (20) You need to listen to all of the Radio Broadcasts
* Loot and Pillage (20) You need to collect $1,000,000
* Full Arsenal (30) You need to collect All Weapons and Weapon Parts
* Touch Not a Cat but a Glove (50) You need to shoot all Maneki Neko cats in the game
* Hate Monger (10) You need to customize a weapon to high aggro
* The Optimist (5) You need to make a positive coop morality choice
* The Pessimist (5) You need to make a negative coop morality choice
* Humanist (30) You need to save every hostage
* Rock, Paper, Scissors (5) Beat your partner at Rock, Paper, Scissors 3 times in a row
* Fancy Meeting You Here (5) Versus: Invite a friend before joining a lobby to play a public match
* Job Seeker (10) Versus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit
* DIY PMC (10) Versus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com) and wear it in a public match
* Death Dealer (10) Versus: Kill 10 players with headshots on a single map in a public match
* Power Couple (15) Versus: Earn the highest partnership score in a Co-op Deathmatch, Control or Warzone public match
* Future Visions (30) Unlock all Potential Futures
* All Guns Blazing (30) Versus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches
* Bound For Life (30) Versus: In a public match, survive an Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team
* Survival of the Fittest (50) Versus: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match
* Big Game Hunting (5) Versus: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match
* Fresh Meat (5) Versus: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match
* Scavenger (15) Build a gun using 3 homebrew parts
* Heartless (20) Make only negative choices
* Purist (20) Make only positive choices
* King of the Hill (30) Versus: Win a public match on every map in Co-op Deathmatch, Control and Warzone