On the ship near the complete bridge (it goes between the Industrial District and
Amusement Mile) there is a tiny raised area on it. Stop on this little platform and take out
your Cryptographic Sequencer, you will start hacking something. This hack is very tough,
but after you get it the trapdoor opens. When you go down you'll see several hundred
bugs scurrying around and a dead henchman. If you zoom in on the henchman he will
move a little bit. To the right of the henchman is a clipboard with Dr. J Crane's name on
it, and an order for several thousand of those bugs.
If you want to make any playable character do a "taunt", rotate the right analog stick
clock-wise repeatedly (at least twice, but more is better). This will make them move
around like at the start of a challenge map. What's even better, when you are playing
as either Batman or Robin, if you do a taunt just before you try doing a glide-kick
attack, the camera angle will show you the taunt and the attack from a different angle.
Cryptographic Sequencer Cipher
Open up your Cryptographic Sequencer and you can find three broadcasts from a
slightly fuzzy and robotic voice. It will keep saying mostly random numbers. These
numbers are actually a cipher, numeric representations of the alphabet. Two of the
broadcasts are garbage, but the third one says: "9 23 9 12 12 18 5 20 21 18 14 2 1 20
13 1 14" which translates to " I WILL RETURN BATMAN". See if you can figure out any
of the others.
Riddler Trophy Locations (Park Row)
1: East of ACE Chemicals is a gargoyle sprayed with Riddler question marks.
Climb onto here then drop down to the concealed area below for the trophy.
2: East of Trophy 1 on the roof near a wall with five Riddler question marks on
the wall. Use the Batarang to destroy the right-hand Riddler mark by waiting until the
light is on.
3: On the building north of ACE Chemicals, behind a ventilation system. Use the
remote controlled Batarang to destroy the Riddler mark.
4: On the roof of the building with Park Row written over it on the map. The
timed panel is a few steps to the west.
5: On top of the most northwestern building near Solomon Wayne Courthouse.
Use detective vision to locate all four Riddler marks. You have 4 seconds to destroy
all four marks, so use the explosive gel on the 3 hidden marks, then use the Batarang
on the final Riddler mark closest to the trophy’s locked cage.
6: There are three pressure pads in the area. Starting from the northern rooftop
overlooking the Riddler trophy, glide on to the southern wall and pressure pad.
Immediately after pressing the pad, glide over to the wall on the opposite side then
finally onto the pad on the ground closest to the Riddler trophy.
7: A pressure pad on the highest rooftop east of Solomon Wayne Courthouse
opens a gate below. Activate it then glide down into the area, then use explosive gel
to destroy the wooden panel beneath.
8: Slightly southeast of Trophy 7. On top of the roof with a nearby Riddler mark
on a chimney. Use the Batarang to activate it.
9: On the northern roof edge of the large building east of Solomon Wayne
Courthouse. Use explosive gel to destroy all three Riddler marks at once.
10: In a passageway at the most northern part of Park Row. Behind a chain
fence with a destructible wall on the right. A TYGER camera guards the area.
11: At the end of the destroyed overpass is a selection of shanties. Search
beneath the very end of the overpass for a structure with a destructible wall. Use
explosive gel on this and search inside for the Riddler trophy.
12: East of the building between the north side of the restricted area and the
Church/Medical Centre, opposite a building with a "The Black Canary" sign. Use
detective vision to locate the necessary Riddler mark, then use the remote controlled
Batarang to activate it from near the Riddler trophy.
13: On the roofs of the buildings west of ACE Chemicals and north of The
Bowery is a set of cages with electromagnets. Once you have the REC, use the
electromagnets to push the Riddler trophy out of the cage, starting with the bottom
14: Near west side edge of Arkham City, on the roof behind a set of bars. This
TYGER panel will require the necessary upgrade before you will be able to hack these
15: In a short passageway along the west wall of Arkham City. Guarded by a
16: West of ACE Chemicals, on the roof of the building that runs through the
Arkham City wall. Activate the panel by gliding from the top of the nearby gargoyles
on the Bank Of Gotham, then use dive bomb to land on the panel. Destroy the
Riddler mark with the Batarang.
17: At ground level below ACE Chemicals. Access the cage by freezing the hot
air with the Freeze Grenades.
18: Beneath an abandoned car west of ACE Chemicals. Bat-slide underneath it to
collect it as you go.
19: Behind a set of iron bars west of ACE Chemicals and next to a short barrier
with a "Do not enter" sign on it. Glide from the roof of the building to the north to
smash through the destructible wall.
20: On top of the church's roof, locked by a nearby TYGER panel.
21: On top of the church is a short passageway with an electrified fence and a
destructible wall. Use the REC on the fusebox and explosive gel on the wall to collect
the Riddler trophy.
22: In the alleyway behind the church is a cage with a set of pressure pads. You
won’t be able to access this without the Line Launcher, since stepping on the red
Riddler pressure pads will close the trophy cage above. By using Catwoman you can
collect this trophy much early. Hop onto the ceiling above the pressure pads and
scurry towards the end of the cage. At the top platform Catwoman can collect both
her trophy and Batman's trophy, providing you didn't somehow activate the red
pressure pad. – thanks to Belthizor
23: By the waterside near the centre of Arkham City's north wall. Use the
Batarang in time with each of the five Riddler marks.
24: In a passageway between two buildings west of Solomon Wayne
Courthouse, protected by a locked TYGER panel and an electrified floor.
25: Inside the larger building west of Solomon Wayne Courthouse, which can be
accessed through a destructible wall on the north-side wall. A powered gate must be
opened with the REC before collecting the Riddler trophy.
26: Follow the road east of Solomon Wayne Courthouse's entrance. The Riddler
trophy is inside a cage, which is restricted by the vent of hot air.
27: In the church behind the destructible wall of the second confessional booth.
28: In the church grapple on to the gargoyle above the entrance then drop
down onto the edge to the left with a destructible wall. If you can’t manage this,
return when you earn the Line Launcher.
29: Enter the bell tower and start climbing to the top. After taking the set of
stairs at ground level and grappling up to the next level, turn around and find the
Riddler trophy stuck to the wall. Use the Batclaw to collect it.
30: Northeast of the ACE Chemicals tower, in the centre of the roof inside a
small structure with a destructible wall.
31: West of the ACE Chemicals tower is an alleyway opposite Gotham Casinos.
Once you have the REC, use it to open the gate and collect the Riddler trophy inside.
32: Inside Solomon Wayne Courthouse, start heading downstairs at the back of
the building then turn around. Use the Batclaw on the Riddler trophy above the
33: Inside the Solomon Wayne Courthouse, from the rear entrance to the
courthouse throw a remote Batarang through the nearby electricity then guide it
downstairs. Once there, navigate over the bars in the first room to hit the fusebox
on the far wall.
34: In an alleyway southwest of Solomon Wayne Courthouse. You'll need to leap
a chain link fence then slide underneath a small gap to collect it.
35: Slightly east of the Confiscated Goods Vault is a small chain cage, protected
by land mines. The Riddler trophy is inside.
36: In the far northeast corner of Park Row, between its border with Amusement
Mile. Use Freeze Grenades to create a platform near the trophy.
Riddle Locations (Park Row)
1: This question can only be answered from an unusual perspective. Can you get
A: grapple up to the roof of the Solomon Wayne Courthouse and walk onto the
pole there. Switch to detective mode and align the camera to view the hidden Riddler
2: DA campaign special: get two votes, for the price of one.
A: Look for Harvey Dent's DA campaign on the road to the west of Solomon
3: It's far from PURRFECT, but she calls it home.
A: climb to the roofs of the central northern building in Park Row, north east of
Solomon Wayne Courthouse. A set of rooftop window let's you look into the room
below, scan this.
4: You've been warned. People aren't the only unstable part of this city.
A: head to the broken overpass and scan the "Catastrophic Subsidence" sign.
5: If you find the name, does the Cash come hand-in-hand?
A: inside the church, search the west side of the room at ground level for a small
room with a desk. Scan the photograph for the riddle.
6: This den is where the vicious animals take your treasure, is it theft, if it's
A: the large Confiscated Goods Vault on the west wall of Arkham City.
7: Do you have Strange thoughts? Maybe you should seek help?
A: on the same road as the entrance to Monarch Theatre is an abandoned store
called Strange Minds. It is beneath the orange "The Stacked Deck" sign.
8: I am an actor who can transform a film with the final cut. Who am I?
A: Head to the Monarch Theatre and scan the poster of "The Terror" on the left-
hand wall of the entrance.
9: Six legs went in and only two came out. Where am I?
A: to the right of Monarch Theatre entrance is an alleyway behind a Chain link
fence. Leap it and scan the "Crime Alley" sign.
10: Who's crazy enough to date this guy?
A: Downstairs in the Solomon Wayne Courthouse is the Calendar Man, locked
away in his cell. Simply scan him. - Thanks Vicente Lau
11: BANG! BANG! Order in the court.
A: onto the platform near the acid bath in Solomon Wayne Courthouse and look
into the closed booth. Zoom in and scan Two-Face's gabble.
12: Acing the chemistry test will illuminate you.
A: Simply grapple up to the top of the ACE Chemicals building and scan the large
13: Has this flower turned over a new leaf?
A: East of the Confiscated Goods Vault building the Baudelaire store. Scan this
for the Riddle.
14: I wonder how you can land an appointment with this milliner? Perhaps it
would be best to book?
A: Inside the building that can be accessed after defeating the Mad Hatter.
Riddler Trophy Locations (Museum)
1. At the entrance of the museum, jump left through the wooden panel. Quickly
tap L2/LT to throw multiple Batarangs at the three Riddler marks to unlock the Riddler
2. At the very top of the trophy room is a platform you can grapple onto. The
trophy is sat on top of here.
3. There's a destructible wall in the south of the trophy room area on the top
floor. The Riddler trophy is on a set of crates inside.
4. Above the Scarface display in the trophy room is a vent. Use the Batclaw to
dislodge it then climb through to the next corridor. The trophy is protected by a
5. Slide under the barrier leading to the southwest corridor. A set of quarantine
lasers will block entry to the trophy ahead, so use the upgraded Cryptographic
Sequencer to unlock the bars.
6. In the corridor leading out of the trophy room, turn left and use the REC to
open the gate.
7. Above the last Riddler trophy is a cage with an access grate. The trophy is
8. After surviving the Gladiator Pit and unlocking the gate you'll come to a lift
powered by the REC. Before riding the lift, activate it so you can reach and destroy
the destructible wall on the right to collect the Riddler trophy inside.
9. After riding the lift and accessing the floor above, look for a water cooling
chamber on the wall. Use the Batclaw to wrench it open.
10. From the top of the Gladiator Pit guide a remote controlled Batarang through
the electrical current and back around into the fusebox in the central corridor with
the locked gate.
11. From the last trophy, smash through the window at the end of the corridor
and walk around to collect the Riddler trophy.
12. Below the platform as you enter the torture chamber is a water cooling
chamber. Drop onto the ice and use the Batclaw to open the vent.
13. In the northern corridor of the Torture Chamber is a REC-powered door.
Activate and slide under. You only need to hit one of the Riddler marks, so use L2/LT
to quickly fire Batarangs until you successfully hit an active button.
14. In the northeast corner of the Armory is a door locked by a panel on the left.
Unlock it and collect the trophy sat on the floor.
15. Sitting inside the floor grates running along the south side of the Armory's
16. Along the far west side of the Armory is a hidden corridor. In the north
corner of this area is the Riddler trophy, blocked by hot air.
17. Underneath the central bridge of the Armory is a TYGER panel. You will need
the upgraded Cryptographic Sequencer to reach it.
18. To the east of the bridge in the Armory is a set of destructible walls, with the
Riddler trophy inside.
19. A frozen Riddler trophy sits in the northwest corner of the Torture Chamber.
Return here once you have the Freeze Grenades to collect it.
20. Inside the chamber that was holding Mr Freeze.
21. In the northeast corner of the War Room, blocked by a blast of hot air.
22. Inside a small room connected to the bottom floor of the Iceberg Lounge is a
small gap beneath a gate. You'll need to slide underneath once the mines have been
Riddler Trophy Locations (Wonder City)
1. Immediately when entering the Collapsed Streets, look for a grapple point up
above after the stream of hot air.
2. Just behind that hot air is another Riddler trophy. Stop the air and gain access to
3. Jump through the glass window at the end of the first corridor. The trophy is
inside here, but its cage will close whenever you enter. First, use explosive gel to
destroy the left-hand destructible wall. Then make your way around the room so you
can see through the now-open window and use the Batclaw to grab the trophy.
4. In the Collapsed Streets where you must navigate the drop with the line launcher,
look to the south for a small room with a Riddler trophy. Use the line launcher to get in
1: This question can only be answered from an unusual perspective. Can
you get yourself there?
- drop down beneath the platform you enter the torture chamber on from the
east. Stand to the right of the water cooling chamber and use detective vision to
align the Riddler mark on the distant wall opposite.
2: Who’s in control here? The puppet or the puppeteer?
- in the northwest corner of the trophy room is a display with the Scarface
puppet. Scan this.
3: Was he framed? Or does it run in the family?
- in the corridor leading out of the trophy room, as it turns to head west look for
a picture with two people and a young Penguin.
4: Have Joker's pets laughed themselves to death, or just eaten too
- in the corridor leading to the War Room, look for a display with a hyena inside.
5: Brothers in arms. Brothers at war. Who's right? Who's... left?
- at the back of the War Room is a red poster with the Abramovici twins, scan it.
6: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, or there will be explosive
- on the bottom floor of the Armory area, in the northwest corner is a display
with three skeletons arranged to represent this riddle's phrase.
7: Can anyone TOP the Penguin when it comes to the full VIP treatment?
- in a small room connected to the bottom floor of the Iceberg Lounge, look for a
top hat. You'll need to zoom in to successfully scan it.
Penguin Statue Locations
1. In the north room immediately on the right after entering the Museum.
2. Downstairs in the Trophy Room, to the right of the display case reserved for
3. In the northwest corner of the Trophy Room is a vent. Use the Batclaw to rip
this off, climb inside then look to the left in the corridor on the other side. The statue
is on a table.
4. In the southeastern corridor of the Trophy Room. Slide under the gate to find
it sat on a nearby table on the right.
5. After switching off the power to the gates in the Gladiator Pit, search near the
north-side gate for a statue on the ground.
6. As you take the stairs near the previous statue, look for a gap in the fence.
Throw a remote controlled Batarang through there to hit the statue in the hanging
7. In the northern corridor leading from the Torture Chamber, sitting on the
right-hand side of a boat.
8. On the ground floor of the Armory sitting in a broken display case on the east
9. Underneath the bridge is a large statue of a mammoth. Beneath that is the
10. On a table in the corridor leading from the Torture Chamber to the War
11. Two statues appear together on a table at the bottom of the Iceberg
Lounge. (same as 12)
12. Two statues appear together on a table at the bottom of the Iceberg
Lounge. (same as 11)
1. Standard Strike – PS3: Square / Xbox 360: X
2. Stun – PS3: Circle / Xbox 360: B
3. Evade Jump – PS3: X / Xbox 360: A
4. Counter – PS3: Triangle / Xbox 360: Y
5. Special Combo Takedown – PS3: Triangle + Circle / Xbox 360: Y + B
6. Special Combo Bat Swarm – PS3: Square + X / Xbox 360: X + A
7. Special Combo Disarm And Destroy – PS3: Triangle + Square / Xbox 360: Y +
8. Special Combo Multi Ground Takedown – PS3: Circle + X / Xbox 360: B + A
9. Aerial Attack – PS3: Circle, Left Stick + X, X / Xbox 360: X, Left Stick + A, A
10. Beat Down Finisher – PS3: Circle, Square (8 times) / Xbox 360: B, X (8 times)
11. Batclaw Slam – PS3: L1 + Triangle, Square / Xbox 360: LB + Y, X
12. Ultiamte Stun – PS3: Circle, Circle, Circle / Xbox 360: B, B, B
13. Ground Pound – PS3: R2 + Triangle / Xbox 360: RT + Y
To unlock the alternate ending for Arkham City, you must have the Catwoman DLC. In
her third mission, when you have the option to go left or right with the "loot," head right
for the alternate ending. Don't worry; you'll be able to "rewind" back and not ruin
anything in the main game.
FREE New Costume And Use DLC Costumes BEFORE Completing Game
To unlock this, simply press the following combination on the Main Menu screen (after you have selected your save slot):
Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down.
(This should enable you to use all dlc costumes and have a new costume for free but the dlc costumes remain unusable unless you buy them).
Big Head Mode (Video)
Big Head Mode will work on all characters and skins, and is enabled on consoles by holding down both trigger buttons and twirling the analog sticks. Machinima maker Rooster Teeth released a video showing just how to make your Arkham adventures Cranially Enhanced. It only works on Normal, Hard and New Game Plus modes. Here's the video:
New Game+ Mode
Beat the game once and you can unlock New Game+ mode. It lets you to play through
the story on a harder difficulty with all of the tools you already acquired in your first
game. Note that this will not prevent you from playing your original save as well -- the
New Game+ is separate save.
Alternate And Special Skins (Pre-Order DLC)
Depending on the country, here's how you get special skins as a free pre-order
Animated Series Outfits
AU: Preorder at JB HiFi
NZ: Preorder at MightyApe
AU: Preorder at Game
UK: Preorder at GameStop
NZ: Preorder at MightyApe
The Dark Knight Returns
Comes with the Collector's Edition of Arkham City
AU: Preorder at JB HiFi
NZ: Preorder at MightyApe
Sinestro Corps Skin (PS3 Exclusive)
Buy a Copy of Green Lantern on Blu-ray from Best Buy.
UK: Preorder at GAME OR gamestation,
US: Preorder at Best Buy
1970's Batman Skins And Outfits
Each country got a different source for the special 70's skin:
AU: Preorder at EB Games
UK: Preorder at ShopTo
US: Preorder at Toys 'R' Us
We have no easter eggs for Batman: Arkham City yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no glitches for Batman: Arkham City yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
Since 1996, CheatCodes.com has been the world's #1 source for game cheats, codes, guides, hints, news, and tips for Playstation 4 (PS4), Xbox One (X1), Wii U, PlayStation 3 (PS3), Xbox 360 (X360), Windows PC, iPhone, Android, Facebook games, and more. To find all the latest cheats, guides, hints and tips, visit CheatCodes.com first!