Top 10 Highest-Paying GTA Online Mission Guides for New Players

Grand Theft Auto Online

7. Going down the GOH: Lamar @ Level 20 – $5,000

On the surface, this GTA Online mission seems pretty easy: steal a taker and take it to the depot. What you may not have considered, however, is that the tanker handles like… well, a tanker. And it’s crazy slow. Oh, and did we mention that it’s highly flammable? So while you’re driving this slow, unmanageable bomb on wheels down the road, we recommend asking a couple of your buddies to escort you on motorbikes to provide some cover.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Steve Jenkins View all posts by
Steve Jenkins is co-founder of CheatCodes.com and Editor-in-Chief of EXTRA! He grew up playing Atari and arcade games in the 1980s and collects vintage arcade cabinets and pinball machines in his basement near Seattle, Washington.

30 Comments on "Top 10 Highest-Paying GTA Online Mission Guides for New Players"

1. Kyle Bender October 31, 2013 at 8:33 am - Reply
    Great tips and tricks thanksn
    • sjjenkins October 31, 2013 at 8:47 am - Reply
      Hope they pay off for you, Kyle! :)
  2. delrio October 31, 2013 at 12:55 pm - Reply
    Yet to play online. Am sure this will come in handy. Nice one!
    • Steve Jenkins October 31, 2013 at 2:05 pm - Reply
      Thanks, Delrio. We think they’ll come in handy, too! :)
  3. Lexy October 31, 2013 at 3:45 pm - Reply
    Thanks!! I wonder why I’m always offered the same missions tho…wondering if it’s a glitch or it goes by ranking
    • Steve Jenkins October 31, 2013 at 3:53 pm - Reply
      Good question, Lexy. It’s primarily because Rockstar doesn’t HAVE a lot of additional missions for lower ranking players, yet. Rumor has it that they are working on adding additional missions, which should help add some variety.
      • Lexy October 31, 2013 at 4:22 pm - Reply
        Thx Steve!! I figured it had something to do with the ranking. I’m too busy trying to finish the actual story that I’m barely online (esp with all the glitches and bugs going on right now)…I plan on playing more frequently upon beating the actual game!
  4. Raul Soltren October 31, 2013 at 4:11 pm - Reply
    Gta great game nice screenshots!!
  5. Javier Pedraza Anaya October 31, 2013 at 4:40 pm - Reply
    I want to enter to win a xbox one
  6. Bradley Henry October 31, 2013 at 8:45 pm - Reply
    cool me too
  7. Bradley Henry October 31, 2013 at 8:49 pm - Reply
    same here xbox one for me
  8. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:04 pm - Reply
    i can’t wait for xbox one
  9. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:05 pm - Reply
    xbox one may not have alot of advantages over teh ps4 like ram graphics and speed but the bundling and games coming out before teh ps4 could be betetr
    • u2694Christophuhu2694 November 11, 2013 at 11:59 am - Reply
      stop writing like an idiot.
  10. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:06 pm - Reply
    we’ll see how it is when it comes out
  11. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:06 pm - Reply
    ghosts is out in 4 days
  12. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:07 pm - Reply
    i’m gonna use the sniper rifle usr it has faste handling and can kill you through teh waist
  13. David Parker October 31, 2013 at 10:08 pm - Reply
    but i heard the l115 can kill you in the upper leg that might be a sniper for one shot kills instead of hit markers
  14. Ted Sterling November 1, 2013 at 8:45 am - Reply
    super gameplay in story mode. Had a time switching from character to character but finally got it down. online game play has way to many children on it. either their parents don’t understand the adult content or don’t care. don’t much like playing with them because they don’t understand game etiquette.
    • Steve Jenkins November 1, 2013 at 7:03 pm - Reply
      You’ve got a good point, Ted. I think the parents just have no idea what’s in the game, or they just don’t care. It’s a rated M game, for a mature audience. It’s too bad when some online gamers spoil the experience.
  15. Yaseen Suwailih November 1, 2013 at 4:21 pm - Reply
    I think gta online is really cool. Also making gangs and robbing people is even better. Finally you make make girls as characters!
    • Steve Jenkins November 1, 2013 at 7:01 pm - Reply
      You’re right, Yaseen. It’s about time! :)
  16. Chase November 8, 2013 at 7:25 pm - Reply
    In “Death From Above” video, how did they keep the cops off of them for that long? Their stars didn’t appear until after they got onto the mansion grounds. Every time I try they police appear in force the second I get spotted outside the mansion and that’s what gets me killed every time. Even when I try sniping from a distance, the cops show up right under me with a helicopter shooting at me from above. I never have a chance.
  17. bobbythecorky November 9, 2013 at 2:00 am - Reply
    This list sucks. Just do a survival. You’ll get 20 000 each time you pass the 10 waves.
  18. u2694Christophuhu2694 November 11, 2013 at 11:57 am - Reply
    or win a one lap race on Down the Drain. 13k if a full race.
  19. Kalvin Parker November 14, 2013 at 10:01 pm - Reply
    I just do Out of Court Settlement with a mate, one goes and stores the car whilst the other completes the mission. Then bambard martin with job requests until we get the mission and do all over until our garages are full.n
    • J Burns February 27, 2014 at 11:01 am - Reply
      Am I missing something? What stolen car? it’s a document that we retrieve. Any car that you steel during the mission? Thanks,
  20. GDSGagr March 21, 2014 at 8:38 am - Reply
    Do the mission coveted on hard. it pays 18k each time
  21. bobbybrown963 April 4, 2014 at 9:07 am - Reply
    just do Rooftop Rumble its fast, easy, and you get 18k from it. its quicker than survivals.

Leave A Response

More in General News (10 of 45 articles)