Best GTA 5 Easter Eggs: UFOs, Bigfoot, Playboy Mansion, and more!

GTA 5 Easter Eggs

Red Dead Redemption Easter Egg

I bet you didn’t know that Red Dead Redemption hero John Marston was an author. While you’re in Franklin’s condo in Vinewood, take a peak at his bookshelf for the title of a blue book called Red Dead, and check the author.

GTA 5 Red Dead Redemption Easter Egg

Author: Steve Jenkins View all posts by
Steve Jenkins is co-founder of CheatCodes.com and Editor-in-Chief of EXTRA! He grew up playing Atari and arcade games in the 1980s and collects vintage arcade cabinets and pinball machines in his basement near Seattle, Washington.

16 Comments on "Best GTA 5 Easter Eggs: UFOs, Bigfoot, Playboy Mansion, and more!"

1. maddan November 1, 2013 at 6:25 pm - Reply
    too cool not cheating just smart gameplay from the folks at cheatcodes.com ..thanks catsu2026smile
  2. Tony Bulman November 1, 2013 at 8:15 pm - Reply
    wow they really love the self history references and the supernatural stuff. there is a ton of it. great game
  3. Frans Beuvink November 1, 2013 at 9:02 pm - Reply
    Inappropriaten for some ages and for people with real guns……
  4. Safraz Harry November 2, 2013 at 9:08 am - Reply
    this is an awesome game better graphics better mission and easier controlnNOT for young viewers though
  5. Johnna Rhodus November 2, 2013 at 7:54 pm - Reply
    I love the Easter Eggs, it makes playing the game more fun!
  6. Jason Crossley November 2, 2013 at 11:55 pm - Reply
    I love searching for the Easter Eggs, and there are plenty to find.
  7. Talha November 3, 2013 at 8:51 am - Reply
    I wish had an xbox one…
  8. Talha November 3, 2013 at 8:52 am - Reply
    i wish i had an xbox one…
  9. Charles Mohler November 19, 2013 at 10:15 pm - Reply
    Easter eggs are always a great thing to stumble upon. They add this sort of excitement among gamers. You are running and gunning trying to avoid cops and find a frozen alien, that is not something you would expect to find and get to show to your friends while they act like you are just making things up only to find that you are being honest.nnnI think that finding them on the internet without randomly running into them yourself kind of loses it’s wow factor but it’s still fun to go find them for yourself in case you have missed out on them. I for one miss out on a lot of them as I am so wrapped up in playing the game without wondering around too much and just getting through the main story as the story is what I play for. =D
  10. Alex January 17, 2014 at 2:42 am - Reply
    It’s 2,21 Gw, Not 1,21…
  11. Hayden Calkins February 27, 2014 at 6:47 pm - Reply
    The ghost is scary!! I Craped my pants I thought it was fake.i see the sea monster and UFO all the time.n
  12. Hayden Calkins February 27, 2014 at 6:50 pm - Reply
    Do you have gta v for Xbox 360 or ps3?
  13. Hayden Calkins February 27, 2014 at 6:51 pm - Reply
    Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the alien in the frozen river! OMG!n
  14. Hayden Calkins February 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm - Reply
    I’m with you Jason.
  15. Joseph March 11, 2014 at 12:08 pm - Reply
    FUCK THAT
  16. Preston April 20, 2014 at 11:24 am - Reply
    If you go to Paleto forest and go to the part near the ocean a dog will walk right into the water and kill its self

Leave A Response

More in Game Help (1 of 27 articles)