GTA V Weapon Customization Options
Apart from the weapons themselves, there are a number of weapons customization options available in Grand Theft Auto 5. Sometimes you just have to buy all the goodies to be tacti-cool.
- Flashlight – Attach it to your weapon to see your target better in the dark.
- Enhanced Grip – Increases a weapon’s accuracy rating.
- Extended Mag – Gives a magazine-fed weapon a higher ammo capacity.
- Suppressor – Hides muzzle flash and dampens sound of the weapon when fired.
- Scope – Provides limited zoom functionality to certain weapons, and can be used as a spotting device.
- Advanced Scope – Only for sniper rifles, it provides a greater range than the standard scope, and provides thermal imaging during certain situations.
There’s our complete Grand Theft Auto 5 weapons list. Tell us about your favorite GTA 5 weapon in the comments below!